PDA

View Full Version : Doom 2016

Sound_Man
May 16th, 2016, 09:41 AM
If you enjoy fast paced FPS games this is for you. The campaign is awesome and the multi-player is insane.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

cheftyler
May 16th, 2016, 09:47 AM
How long is the Campaign?

Sound_Man
May 16th, 2016, 10:38 AM
How long is the Campaign?

I have not finished it yet but what I have read it is 15-20 hours of game play. If you can find the hidden levels that open the DOOM I maps, all of them it makes DOOM I available to play as a campaign as well. It is not short and it is not a horror game like the last one. It is well worth the money for the game.

cheftyler
May 16th, 2016, 11:08 AM
I have not finished it yet but what I have read it is 15-20 hours of game play. If you can find the hidden levels that open the DOOM I maps, all of them it makes DOOM I available to play as a campaign as well. It is not short and it is not a horror game like the last one. It is well worth the money for the game.

:thumbsup:

Sound_Man
May 19th, 2016, 09:19 AM
I am a lot of hours into the campaign and still loving it. Tons of fun, highly recommend it just for the campaign.

cheftyler
May 19th, 2016, 03:44 PM
I am a lot of hours into the campaign and still loving it. Tons of fun, highly recommend it just for the campaign.

:thumbsup:

crashXJ
May 23rd, 2016, 02:42 PM
It is not short and it is not a horror game like the last one. It is well worth the money for the game.

I like it but I kinda wanted that same cut-scene horror vibe from Doom 3! Man that game got under my skin!!

Wulf
June 28th, 2016, 10:10 AM
I caved and bought it on Steam sale. It should be done downloading by the time I get home from work..

crashXJ
June 29th, 2016, 02:34 PM
I caved and bought it on Steam sale. It should be done downloading by the time I get home from work..

I think you will like it. Very fast paced and much like the original...it wasn't the game I was hoping for but it is still good.

Wulf
June 30th, 2016, 08:20 AM
I finished the first level and think I will enjoy it. I was worried about whether it would run because it took about 5 minutes to get past the intro video which played at 2 fps but the game is pretty playable even though I have an older build