PDA

View Full Version : Server move tomorrow

Eric
April 19th, 2015, 10:38 PM
FYI we'll be moving to a new server tomorrow (Monday 4/20) so expect CO4x4 to be offline for a little while. I'm not sure how long the site will be unavailable, but I suspect the DNS update will take longer to filter out to your ISP than the actual move. Hoping this will clear up some of the random issues that we've seen for a while (such as the server shutting down for no apparent reason).

I'm also aware that the IP spam blocker has been working overtime and blocked access to several users. I'll clear the block list when we're on the new server. I don't know if the issues are related so I want to wait for the new server. Sorry for any inconvenience.

ER

ncserv
April 20th, 2015, 06:49 PM
All moves are done, there was some DB corruption that may have been causing some of the blocking issues. I believe we found some of those issues and with the VB update soon you should be better.

cheftyler
April 22nd, 2015, 12:49 PM
I have noticed that sometimes when I click on a thread or refresh the page I get a script error because it hangs.

Scott91MJ
May 7th, 2015, 10:29 PM
Don't know if the search function has been dead since the server move, but any text that I put in the search comes up with "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."