PDA

View Full Version : The wave

Ghettojeep
August 25th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Jesus, I think it's worse then the jeep wave...

So do you wave back or not? I usually just give the nod...

Then if my girls on the back, I tell her it's her job, she finds it fun n amusing.

However I find it annoying, then again my friends say I'm kinda a jerk. :flipoff2:

MrMischief
August 25th, 2014, 01:03 PM
eh.... I wave when I can, sometimes my hands are full or I'm paying attention someone I think is trying to kill me... but really I do take "the wave" from either a Jeep or a motorcycle as a form of recognition that if I needed help, they'd be willing to stop and assist. So I tend to appreciate it. But I grew up in the middle of no where Montana where you waved at everyone that happened to pass by.

Grant H.
September 10th, 2014, 11:02 AM
I will pretty much wave at anyone on 2 wheels, unless I am in a position of not being able to let go with my left hand.

teamextreme
September 10th, 2014, 02:02 PM
I will pretty much wave at anyone on 2 wheels, unless I am in a position of not being able to let go with my left hand.
I do the same but I notice the percentage of people who don't wave back is dramatically higher amongst cruiser riders than others. I suspect the reverse would be true if I was on a cruiser myself.

PhantomD AKA Zach
September 13th, 2014, 01:10 PM
I wave when I can. camaraderie is always a good thing.

zillacon
September 15th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Hell I drove my wifes Mini Cooper last week to work and every Mini that I passed waved back.

cheftyler
September 15th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Hell I drove my wifes Mini Cooper last week to work and every Mini that I passed waved back.

Yup. I gave up on that well before I sold my MINI.