PDA

View Full Version : Red River for Memorial weekend?

ZJROCKRIG
May 22nd, 2014, 10:24 PM
Headed for Taos in the morning. May have to use the brand spanking new HD rain gear we just bought though.

This is our first "official" Rally as bike owners. Anyone else here headed down?

wardenbf
May 23rd, 2014, 01:19 AM
Headed for Taos in the morning. May have to use the brand spanking new HD rain gear we just bought though.

This is our first "official" Rally as bike owners. Anyone else here headed down?

We went down there last year. It's just another rally. I'm not talking it down, but I'm one of those people who doesn't like crowds. Rallies mean crowds, so I just avoid them these days. I can truly say "been there, got the Tshirt". Have fun and watch out for the idiots (both biker and cage).

CLYDE
May 23rd, 2014, 12:53 PM
red river is the Bandidos national run, or at least used to be, lots of 1% club shit goin on. Mind your own business, don't get to drunk and stupid, and its pretty much a non issue. Avoid wearing things that might annoy people, like SOA crap etc. Like Warden said, expect crowds, and lots of cops, ride sane, and stay sober when you are riding, watch your speed etc, and you are all good.

bsaunder
May 23rd, 2014, 03:26 PM
There was an insane amount of motorcyclists and police on the road today around Taos.

ZJROCKRIG
May 23rd, 2014, 06:37 PM
Thanks. Yep lots of bikes and have seen and talked to a couple 1% Banditos. Were in a nice VBRO west of town with 4 other couples.

I don't drink, and no SOA garb. Going to be on the look out for boobs though.. LOL!