PDA

View Full Version : COD: Ghosts

cheftyler
November 5th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Anyone pick it up last night? My buddies I play COD with on XBL are picking it up today. I'll be picking it up this week.

Covet
November 5th, 2013, 08:51 AM
I'm picking it up today. VvV Covet if you want to add me

Joker
November 5th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Will also be picking it up today.

cheftyler
November 5th, 2013, 11:14 AM
I'm picking it up today. VvV Covet if you want to add me

Will also be picking it up today.

:thumbsup:

WhtJeep
November 6th, 2013, 03:46 AM
So far not impressed.

cheftyler
November 6th, 2013, 05:48 AM
So far not impressed.

Story line or multiplayer?

The three friends I've got who play a lot are digging it.

WhtJeep
November 6th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Story line or multiplayer?

The three friends I've got who play a lot are digging it.

Multiplayer. I was a huge COD fan, had every single one from the first. This one feel broken and boring to me. I have all my guns upfront, all my attachments. Where is the time when you have to earn all those? The spawns are ridiculous and lead to multiple spawn kills. I cant get in a game where half the team isnt camping. The hitboxes are the size of refrigerators. Damage is not consistent at all ( Im getting one shot with assault rifles? ). Yeah not a fan.

Im actually enjoying BF4 more and I used to hate that series.

cheftyler
November 9th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Multiplayer. I was a huge COD fan, had every single one from the first. This one feel broken and boring to me. I have all my guns upfront, all my attachments. Where is the time when you have to earn all those? The spawns are ridiculous and lead to multiple spawn kills. I cant get in a game where half the team isnt camping. The hitboxes are the size of refrigerators. Damage is not consistent at all ( Im getting one shot with assault rifles? ). Yeah not a fan.

Im actually enjoying BF4 more and I used to hate that series.

That's weird, I'm not seeing the full weapons loadout, I'm seeing prices to upgrade to them, or were you talking about the ability to purchase any weapon and attachment as soon as you have the money regardless of level, etc...?

greenramp
December 3rd, 2013, 07:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2F1oJA9Blc