PDA

View Full Version : Moab

Bauer
April 9th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I had Broncochic and her 4wheeler in tow so we kept it simple. Gemini Bridges, Bull Canyon, a (little bit of Gold Bar Rim), and Top of the World. Got rained out of Klodike Bluffs. :(

Anyway, here is a lil vid of Gold Bar and Top of the World. If you haven't been to Top of the World, I highly recommend it. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bauerapex?feature=mhum

drz400smoto
April 11th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Sweet video! Was that from this weekend?
I'm headed out with a few others next week and we are all going to be on bikes and I was wondering if you could suggest any other trails you have done on bikes that you really liked. I might not be able to do everything I want because of EJS but hopefully we can if we plan it out right.

Bauer
April 11th, 2011, 08:44 PM
That was from Thursday and Friday last week. Weather was kinda nasty. I wish I could tell you trails to ride that would be fun, but that was the first time I had the bike there. Maybe Steve or Sharla will chime in, I think they have ridden all the good stuff. :thumbsup:

mckinney
April 11th, 2011, 10:01 PM
3D would be fun on a bike if I remember it right, there were some others in that area to but forget the names. But they have a bunch of creek bed that you can rail the corners in the sand

CGuava
April 11th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I did Porcupine Rim, Kane Creek, Moab Rim, Slick Rock Bike Trail, and Hells Revenge in Moab. All were a blast. Slick Rock and Hells were my favorite. Best time I've had in Moab was on a bike.

drz400smoto
April 12th, 2011, 12:50 AM
That was from Thursday and Friday last week. Weather was kinda nasty. I wish I could tell you trails to ride that would be fun, but that was the first time I had the bike there. Maybe Steve or Sharla will chime in, I think they have ridden all the good stuff. :thumbsup:
Sweet, well looks like you had a blast out there!!

3D would be fun on a bike if I remember it right, there were some others in that area to but forget the names. But they have a bunch of creek bed that you can rail the corners in the sand
Yea I've hear a lot about 3D, I will definitely try to get that one in.

I did Porcupine Rim, Kane Creek, Moab Rim, Slick Rock Bike Trail, and Hells Revenge in Moab. All were a blast. Slick Rock and Hells were my favorite. Best time I've had in Moab was on a bike.
Cool, thanks, Ill try to do all of those, I figure I can cover a lot more ground on bikes compared to wheeling. I almost did hells revenge in the runner so Id like to do it on the KTM and see how it is then maybe run it in the runner next time I have that out there!

Everyone else feel free to chime in with trail suggestions...
Sorry for the highjack Bauer... I feel this is all pretty relevant to you initial post :)