PDA

View Full Version : tandom trailer fenders

Digger
April 7th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I have a car hauler that the fenders are trashed and need replacement.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I could find new ones in town?

I can get them online, or from the trailer manufacturer (in Utah), but don't want to spend a ton in shipping.

thanks for the help.

:beer:

Big Dave
April 7th, 2011, 10:31 AM
I've seen some at Murdoch's on 85 south of 470.

Clint
April 7th, 2011, 11:03 AM
It was much cheaper for me to just build new ones...

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Mark
April 7th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Bit of a haul, but Redneck Trailer Sales (http://www.redneck-trailer.com/locations/9.htm) up by Frederick ought to have some for you.

MikeyG
April 7th, 2011, 11:44 AM
I found one for my trailer at the Trailer Source off I-70

Digger
April 7th, 2011, 12:00 PM

Don't have the time, room or equipment. :beer:

Bit of a haul, but Redneck Trailer Sales (http://www.redneck-trailer.com/locations/9.htm) up by Frederick ought to have some for you.
yep.. 10 in stock but 92 bux each :cool:

I found one for my trailer at the Trailer Source off I-70
That's the ticket! close to me and 70 bux :beer::beer:

Thanks again for the replies and help!!

Clint
April 7th, 2011, 12:25 PM
bummer, if you were over here, I could build ya a set rather quickly......

bigo1966
April 7th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I actually have a set on CL right now. They came with a trailer I bought. I will keep on trashing my fenders so I'm not going to install them. Search 303-868-3047 on CL. Ill cut you a good deal.

wesjrock
April 7th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Vital parts 303 789 2549

J Kimmel
April 8th, 2011, 10:31 AM

I'm sure I can figure it out pretty easily on my own, but throw up a pic or two of what you did would you?

I'm in the same boat, is it worth spending 150 bucks for them, or building my own...I've seen them made of tube and given the measurements yes its stronger that stock, but expensive.

Clint
April 8th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I'm sure I can figure it out pretty easily on my own, but throw up a pic or two of what you did would you?

I'm in the same boat, is it worth spending 150 bucks for them, or building my own...I've seen them made of tube and given the measurements yes its stronger that stock, but expensive.

1.5" HREW, bent to about 40 degrees on each end, two pieces. Welded 2x4.125 to the side of the trailer for the tube to sit on, installed a down piece in the center, couple cross pieces to connect the tubing, then skinned it with 16ga sheet. Dont have any pics handy, and Ive let them rust, but Ill try to take some...

Monster tough now and will hold up to anything.