PDA

View Full Version : Finally really riding.

FirecrackerKTM
July 18th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Had some issues with the bike, they're mostly sorted out now ... trying to log some miles. Definitely up to ride on weekends, maybe Tuesdays. Still pretty much a newbie. PM me if you want to ride! I'm loving this!

CLYDE
July 18th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Maybe someday I will put the shovel back together again:shrug:

FirecrackerKTM
July 21st, 2010, 12:12 PM
That would be great! Too bad it wasn't ready for our show last weekend, we were pretty short on vintage stuff.

CLYDE
July 21st, 2010, 12:28 PM
like everything else I own, it needs an infusion of money thrown at it...:shrug:

ironpiggie
July 21st, 2010, 04:01 PM
hopefully someday, i can get my ironhead on the road...primary cover's up being welded up now. :rolleyes:

FirecrackerKTM
July 22nd, 2010, 01:27 PM
like everything else I own, it needs an infusion of money thrown at it...:shrug:

what DOESN'T?? cars, trucks, motorcycles, jeeps ...

BumperMan
September 11th, 2010, 08:54 AM

amen to that brother. I think I need to just load everything up and haul it off for scrap.

Scott39
September 14th, 2010, 12:18 AM

Not my Harley! :)

CLYDE
September 14th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Not my Harley! :)Mine would be fine, if it hadnt been parked for the last 3 years, unfortunately, my health issues, have given the hd health issues too.

Chris J
September 15th, 2010, 09:05 PM
My Harley is the only vehicle I own that doesnt need more money thrown at it. I spent the winter time with it torn apart in the garage and finally got it looking "right", at least to me. :)

Scott39
November 26th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Mine would be fine, if it hadnt been parked for the last 3 years, unfortunately, my health issues, have given the hd health issues too.
Turn it into a Trike with reverse.

FirecrackerKTM
December 3rd, 2010, 05:00 PM
I keep forgetting to check this thread since it doesn't come up in new replies!

I just went for a ride, maybe the last for a while. Not too far but I took Pleasant Park Rd. to Deer Valley Rd. and other than a little gravel in some corners it was really nice!

I'd still like to get pipes, or maybe see if the baffles can be pulled out of mine, and air filters and a jetting kit. And fix the big dent in the tank :(

If the weather isn't too poopy I might go on the toy run Sunday.