PDA

View Full Version : [Awesome]

scottycards
July 3rd, 2010, 05:12 AM
How fun is this guy's job? Vette vs. Viper burnout contest.

Wait for the end, when he loops the Vette in a wide drift/donut. :hail:

http://www.insideline.com/chevrolet/corvette/2011/burnout-super-test-part-duh-viper-srt-10-vs-corvette-z06-carbon.html

CLYDE
July 3rd, 2010, 10:10 AM
given my druthers, I would still take the Viper over the vette, just something about the snakes that gets my adrenaline going, the vettes dont do a thing for me. Not knockin em, just personal preference..

PhantomD AKA Zach
July 3rd, 2010, 12:48 PM
pegging it off the rev limiter just makes my skin crawl...

Mcstiff
July 3rd, 2010, 01:00 PM
given my druthers, I would still take the Viper over the vette, just something about the snakes that gets my adrenaline going, the vettes dont do a thing for me. Not knockin em, just personal preference..

MOPAR is just in your blood.

Loki
July 4th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Either would be welcome in my garage. :hail: Prefer the Viper also, but saying no to the vette is like turning down the runner up in the Miss America pagent... I aint gonna do it... :D

Cresso
July 4th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Saw three Vipers within a block of each other yesterday in Breckenridge. RT/10, followed by a GTS, followed by an ACR. Beautiful sight. edit: RT/10 was a first gen with sidepipes. GTS was a second gen. ACR was third gen.

I really do love Vipers, but I gotta say, they sure don't sound as potent as they should. Only the ACR had any oomph in the exhaust note. The other two were mellower than a stock Mustang.

lilgreenjeepyj
July 5th, 2010, 07:50 AM
That blue viper we saw go down the quarter mile Saturday sure looked fun!!!

The vette club was out racing too.