PDA

View Full Version : Decent paintball?

jtpaintball70
April 22nd, 2010, 02:28 PM
I'm still looking around but does anyone know any decent fields? In ABQ we had 1 field and it was closed half the year. I play stock/pump, so woods or speedball doesn't matter. I haven't played in over a year and am looking to get back into it.

theirishavenger
April 22nd, 2010, 02:38 PM
The one I really liked was south of Denver a bit...I want to say in Superior? Think it's called Paintball Adventures.

Tiffany
April 22nd, 2010, 04:00 PM
PBA is in Sedalia off Santa Fe. Good field!

Snotty
April 23rd, 2010, 05:03 PM
PBA is in Sedalia off Santa Fe. Good field!

X2 on this.

A bit of everything for everyone there.

Maybe I should get my gear back out...

theirishavenger
May 5th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Colorado4x4 Paintball M&G?

jtpaintball70
May 10th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I'm down for that. I'm hoping to be able to get out and play this weekend... but that's dependant on third ride scheduling for me.

akascrambled
May 10th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Also search Tunka.com. Its a group that gathers in the National forests nearly every weekend during the summer to play woodsball. They have "designated" several field areas and seem to control the surrounding area very well most of the time. Although I also really enjoy Paintball Adventures, and Dragonmans field in Colorado Springs.

Kevin S.
May 14th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Blitz paintball. Good fields and good prices. The owner is a really good guy too(and a avid jeep/off road enthusiast)
http://www.blitzpaintball.net/

XJ9888
May 14th, 2010, 10:38 PM
I need to get my A-5 back out so i can play with it.

Tiffany
May 21st, 2010, 12:25 PM
Blitz paintball. Good fields and good prices. The owner is a really good guy too(and a avid jeep/off road enthusiast)
http://www.blitzpaintball.net/
I have heard nothing but good things about Blitz from friends. Was planning on going out with a friend a while back but never made it :(

Kevin S.
May 21st, 2010, 01:54 PM
I have heard nothing but good things about Blitz from friends. Was planning on going out with a friend a while back but never made it :(

Yeah it is probably the best field that i have been too. Been to high plains, paintball adventures, mile high paintball and a couple others. Still like Blitz the best. Plus you can get burgers and burritos on lunch lol. Now only if they allowed beer :beer: