PDA

View Full Version : Photographer Needed...

Natron
March 30th, 2010, 09:12 AM
I have a large group coming to the Avalanche game on Sunday for an event from out of town. This is what they are looking for.

I would need to get some pictures of our members throughout the event. Hopefully, participating in some of the experiences and check-in. I would need the photos in high resolution on a cd. I thought maybe 4 hours. 3:30 to catch some pre-game ice folks, then a few shots at check-in, then 1 or 11/2 hours during the game capturing the experiences.

Let me know if anyone is interested and what your rate would be. You can PM me.

Thanks,
Nate

*if we need to move this let me know*

ColoradoSkier
March 30th, 2010, 09:31 AM
I'd do it, but the wife would kill me (Easter and daughters birthday).

Natron
March 30th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Since it is Easter, I could probably throw some tickets in for the family and when you are done you could watch the rest of the game with them.

potter
March 30th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Hmm.. I was already planning on going to this game. Being there as a photographer instead could be a lot of fun.

ColoradoSkier
March 30th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Go for it potter - I can't swing it.

Natron
March 30th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Potter,

Email me your pricing and I will get it over to my client.

I figure about 4 hours of shooting and I will throw in some tickets for yourself/family.

Thanks,
Nate

NChristiansen@pepsicenter.com

Tiffany
March 30th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Nate I can do it...E-mail coming to you.

potter
March 30th, 2010, 08:50 PM
If Tiff wants to do it then, I'd say give the job to her.

Tiffany
March 31st, 2010, 06:06 PM
:) I am a rock star...in my own mind!

Tiffany
April 4th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Nate, thank you so much!!!!! I had an amazing time, the group was GREAT and made everything a lot of fun.

And my kids (and myself) LOVED the seats!!! My mom was texting all thru the firsst period cause she could see us on TV and thought that was cool, friend from Cali sent text too and said she saw the kids...lol!

If you ever need someone for a similar shoot just call!!!