PDA

View Full Version : Bullhide Bed Liners

tmorgan4
March 23rd, 2010, 11:35 PM
Anyone have a bed liner sprayed by Bullhide 4x4 in Fort Collins? They seem to do their own "Bullhide Liner" and I'd like to get some opinions.

I dented the bed on my F250 badly hauling around a 14 bolt in the snow.

I really like the Line X bedliners but nobody in Fort Collins does them. Looks like the closest dealer is in Berthoud!

REDXJ99
March 24th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Scott from Bullhide sold the spray booth and equipment quite awhile ago, back to one of the original owners.

Randys shop is located in Windsor. You will probably have to call Ray or Scott at Bullhide and get the phone#.

Same equipment and all.

DAVE

tmorgan4
March 24th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Thank you for the info. :)

quadracer812
March 24th, 2010, 01:45 PM
we spary reflex here at the shop I work at in greeley. I have line-x in my truck but I like the reflex a lot better. pm me if you want some price's

7.5unlimited
March 25th, 2010, 09:53 AM
The Line-x shop that served Ft. Collins / Loveland went independent a couple of years ago. They still use the same product and all and do great work. They are located by the new Super Wall and UPS on 287 between Love and Fort, I will get their new name and post it up.

tyrant4
March 25th, 2010, 04:56 PM
i have a bullhide liner and love it. very durable and cleans up easy. scott n ray are good guys too.

tmorgan4
March 26th, 2010, 12:40 AM
Appreciate all opinions and info! Seems like everyone either loves or hates every product out there...just need to find one that's decent and be done with it. :)