PDA

View Full Version : Any other mtn/road bikers?

Papers
March 18th, 2010, 03:28 PM
looking for people to start riding with. I normally ride with my brother but he has been working a ton and I wanna get back out there.

Colin
March 18th, 2010, 09:01 PM
I ride alot but 95% is up here and the surrounding area. If you ever up here I'd be glad to hit some single track with ya.

_CJ
March 19th, 2010, 05:49 AM
I ride with some guys down here. We're probably going to get a regular weekend ride organized as the weather warms up.

Camp
March 19th, 2010, 09:25 AM
I have ridden all mountain bike in the past but, bought a road bike this year to train for triathlons. I ride mostly up in the Evergreen area but, with the road bike, I'm likely to end up riding around Boulder quite a bit as well.

mtn WJ
March 19th, 2010, 09:37 AM
My boys and I are into road bikes. I am slowly - very slowly - getting back into shape.

In the 80s I was really into road bikes. I bought three new road bikes last year. One for each of my two sons and a Roubaix for me. Kind of fun being the fat guy keeping up with traffic on a bike. All in all I bought 6 new bikes last year. Two of them Mtn Bikes for my wife and daughter and a hybrid for my boys and I to share.

We were going to join a group that was being organized by the bike shop we go to. However they never really got it organized. We would be up for joining a group for the occasional road bike ride. How about a Look Out Mountain loops? All pain on the way up and pure joy on the way down.

bulldozer
March 19th, 2010, 01:02 PM
I ride into downtown from Highlands Ranch a bunch in the summer. I'm also on a race team. Probably a little too far south to hook up regularly.

Papers
March 19th, 2010, 03:22 PM
I have done lookout a few times, would be cool to meet up with some people from the board and climb that.

I have also ridden in bldr quite a bit, done peak to peak and up left hand road to ward and back down a few times.

I mostly ride on Sundays and evenings if anyone is getting a ride together drop me a line.

Camp
March 23rd, 2010, 08:25 AM
If the weather is right, I think I will be on the road bike on Friday for a short ride and again on Sunday for a longer ride, up in Boulder both days.

Papers
March 23rd, 2010, 07:05 PM
dont know if the roads will be clear for Friday but maybe Sunday,

bsaunder
March 23rd, 2010, 08:35 PM
I'm on my road bike 3-5days a week, mostly around flatirons/ morgul-bismark area during the week early mornign or lunch time; Boulder to Longmont area on weekends (though that is usually with my cycling club..). As stuff dries out a bit more, I'll be hitting the trails on my mtn bike and cyclocross bike.

Papers
March 27th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Just rode the bizmark loop the other day, turns out my brothers rear wheel was coming apart dropping off the wall.