PDA

View Full Version : Problems accessing the website

Eric
February 1st, 2010, 09:00 PM
If your browser recently has acted like Colorado4x4.org doesn't exist then you know what I'm referring to. We've been experiencing an intermittent DNS issue where the domain name isn't resolving properly for some users. We've switched to a different set of domain name servers so hopefully this will fix the problem. It could take up to 72 hours before the new info makes its way across the internet so if anyone experiences this problem after Thursday let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ER

Powerwagon
February 1st, 2010, 09:08 PM
Sorry no it is an issue with Franks ISP

Eric
February 1st, 2010, 09:11 PM
False.

cherokeenut
February 1st, 2010, 10:18 PM
Yup, happened this weekend.

Jeffro600
February 5th, 2010, 11:29 AM

Its not just franks ISP...several others have been having issues too with other ISP's...im one of them and im on a totally different ISP in a totally different part of the country.

Cresso
February 5th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Its not just franks ISP...several others have been having issues too with other ISP's...im one of them and im on a totally different ISP in a totally different part of the country.

It's been over 72 hours since the DNS changes were made. Are you still having problems now?

Jeffro600
February 5th, 2010, 05:47 PM
It's been over 72 hours since the DNS changes were made. Are you still having problems now?

Nope...been flawless ever since Eric announced the changes.

Cresso
February 5th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Nope...been flawless ever since Eric announced the changes.

Good to hear. :thumbsup:

JR4X
February 6th, 2010, 09:32 AM
mine is working again now :thumbsup: