PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a slide scanner?

Xtremjeepn-Cole Ford
December 19th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Anyone have a slide scanner that can scan about 50 slides into digital for me?

Is there a good way to get old negatives into a digital format also?:shrug:

potter
December 19th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Had one like ten years ago. I think most print shops can just convert them for you. Call your local one and find out.

4.0Cherokee
December 19th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Kinkos

gametrail
December 19th, 2009, 06:03 PM
I believe the member was Mike Boyle who had one last year that he was willing to sell. My plans fell through but, he may still have it. Give him a try

Hardcor4x4
December 19th, 2009, 07:47 PM
with a decent scanner and the right softwear that comes with the scanner you can scan them on a flat bed scanner and use the options in the softwear to take photo negatives and turn it into a normal color print.

newracer
December 19th, 2009, 11:17 PM
I have an adapter for my flatbed scanner but not really that close to you.

Xtremjeepn-Cole Ford
December 20th, 2009, 04:27 PM
with a decent scanner and the right softwear that comes with the scanner you can scan them on a flat bed scanner and use the options in the softwear to take photo negatives and turn it into a normal color print.

Just donated my old scanner since I have not used it in 6+ years. Don't really feel like buying another one just to scan a few slides. Thus the whole point of the question.

Thanks for the tips though guys.

AMMOtj
December 22nd, 2009, 08:14 AM
I've got an Epson 4180 that supports 4ea 35mm slides at a time and if I look I might be able to find the Negative adapter as well. You're free to borrow it if ya want! I'll be back from ND on Sunday.