PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket question

JeepDiva
November 9th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Anybody know an easy way to copy photos from one photobucket account to another photobucket account? I have two different accounts I want to combine and was hoping to avoid uploading a bunch of photos again. TIA.

Jeffro600
November 9th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Anybody know an easy way to copy photos from one photobucket account to another photobucket account? I have two different accounts I want to combine and was hoping to avoid uploading a bunch of photos again. TIA.

Your gonna have to re-upload them...

JeepDiva
November 10th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Darn, I figured that was going to be the answer.

Colorado 5.9
November 11th, 2009, 04:15 AM
Actually you can copy photos from one acct. to the other but only one photo at a time with a couple clicks for each photo. Fine if you only whant to do it with a few photos but not whole albums.

If your on the page that shows just one photo by itself there is a tab to copy it to your account. Clicking it pulls up at deal to chose which of your albums you want the photo to go. Now if you didn't have to chose which album each time it would be a bit easier but every time sucks.

JeepDiva
November 11th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the tip Colorado 5.9. It sounds like I'm going to be better off re-uploading them since I've got a couple big albums to do.

ColoradoSkier
November 11th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Before you give up, have you tried any of the ideas here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=photobucket+bulk+downloader