PDA

View Full Version : Whcc

ColoradoSkier
November 7th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Forgot how easy it is to order from them. Love their ROES software. And free 2 day shipping. Just ordered a batch of pics for the preschool my daughter goes to. I give each family a 5x7 and 8 wallets, then a sheet telling them where they can order online. Works out pretty well.

Jeffro600
November 8th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Yep, they pretty much rock! The lady whos ordering those two photos paypal'ed me the money and i ordered them up from WHCC last night with their Gallery Wrapped Canvas...should be here Tuesday! Cant wait to see them!

ColoradoSkier
November 8th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Awesome man, awesome. I have two 8x10 gallery wrapped canvases, would love to get some bigger ones.

Jeffro600
November 8th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Awesome man, awesome. I have two 8x10 gallery wrapped canvases, would love to get some bigger ones.

I didnt realize they were that expensive till she asked me for a price and i started researching them...the canvas prints alone cost $350 for the two! :eek:

Must be nice to have money to spend on a whim like that and not even blink an eye when i give a price... I need about 50 more consistent customers like this...:o Ive got a meeting with her on Wed to give her the wraps and shes going to look through my portfolio and see if she likes anything else....got my fingers crossed! :D

ColoradoSkier
November 8th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Sounds like you are about to hit the big time. Well played! Can't believe those came in from the wunderground of all places. Encourages me to be more prolific in my picture shooting.

Jeffro600
November 8th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Sounds like you are about to hit the big time. Well played! Can't believe those came in from the wunderground of all places. Encourages me to be more prolific in my picture shooting.

I dunno about "big time"...id have to sell hundreds of photos to make any real good money at it. Seems most of my business comes from accidental places these days and\or word of mouth...ive tried advertising(ran ads in the local pennysaver and clipper ads..which were successful 12+ months ago) but it seems as of late, it just doesnt bring in the alot of people. Sign of the times i guess...plaster your work EVERYWHERE and someone who has money is bound to eventually see and want it! ;)

Wonder if i should give "stock" photography a try again...

ColoradoSkier
November 8th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Wonder if i should give "stock" photography a try again...

Honestly, no, I don't think it is worth an attempt even. I have submitted several pieces, and the urinal pics are the only ones that have sold anything.