PDA

View Full Version : outdoor life magazine

van7559
August 6th, 2009, 07:47 PM
wierd question, but does anybody here have a subscription to this mag? I am looking for a 1-800 # to contact them, there website just gives e-mail addresses. They say I owe them money, but I have never recieved any mags, and have never asked for any up front bill later kinda deal. Hoping somone can find a # to call insid the mag. It is usally in athe first couple of pages of most mags, kinda buy the contents page.

_CJ
August 6th, 2009, 08:04 PM
wierd question, but does anybody here have a subscription to this mag? I am looking for a 1-800 # to contact them, there website just gives e-mail addresses. They say I owe them money, but I have never recieved any mags, and have never asked for any up front bill later kinda deal. Hoping somone can find a # to call insid the mag. It is usally in athe first couple of pages of most mags, kinda buy the contents page.

Are they a Peterson Publishing mag? If so, they contract with a company that pulls a scam saying that you owe for back subsriptions and bills you from there, even though you never signed up to begin with.

van7559
August 6th, 2009, 08:49 PM
yeah I have never requested anything from these fawkers, now they are sending this fake 18 dollar bill to collections.