PDA

View Full Version : Dale Jr......

dapozer
July 14th, 2009, 07:42 AM
It is really showing that he is not that great of a driver. All of hendrix drivers have won this year minus jr. and most are running well in races. I think Jr is way overrated. I also think that SR would have some issues in the new NASCAR, he was dirty but always fun to watch who he would wreck out.

scottycards
July 14th, 2009, 09:00 AM
DEI, Inc isn't exactly setting the world on fire, either.

Kind of a bad deal all around.

Thanks, Theresa.

starbreaker666
July 15th, 2009, 09:18 PM
It is really showing that he is not that great of a driver. All of hendrix drivers have won this year minus jr. and most are running well in races. I think Jr is way overrated. I also think that SR would have some issues in the new NASCAR, he was dirty but always fun to watch who he would wreck out.

Dale Jr is Dale Jr. He tries to be nothing more or nothing less. It's people like you and the media who hold him to Sr. He is his own driver. Do Ithink he will win a championship? No. If people would just let him be himself I am sure he would do much better and maybe win. but NOOooo R-tards think he is going to be the second comning of his father and get all pissy when he doesn't mimic his father to the Nth degree...