PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot this weekend...

OFRD_GRL
May 26th, 2009, 09:59 AM
In case you guys are interested :-)

Very large, impressive Morgan Breeding Farm in Greenwod Village
Andover Morgan Horse Farm

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=4743176&s=0

Critique/etc if you want :D

Jeffro600
May 26th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Critique/etc if you want :D

Some good shots in there...however, there are TONS of pictures in there that look almost all alike! You need to go through that set, pic out maybe 3 or 4 of the best for each horse(i saw maybe 4-5 horses and that should leave you with 15-20ish good quality photos) and really focus your post processing on those, making them really stand out. Try different crops, rotating them differently, etc.

OFRD_GRL
May 26th, 2009, 09:40 PM
8 horses :D

Thanks for the input :D
These are sale photos and farm photos, they want access to all whether they look alike or not :) There was one other photog there too, and he has photos that I literally couldn't tell the difference between them AT ALL lol

Because the facial expressions, hair flying, breath in or out, ears forward or back, etc are truly all different and really make the picture work for different purposes :D
However they have the option to tell me the complete favorites out of them all (putting them all up is much easier to give them access to everything) and then I can do extra processing on those photos if they need it.

Jeffro600
May 26th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Fair enough...id still take the time to doll up at least a couple of the best ones from each horse though.

ColoradoSkier
May 27th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Maybe they need some mojo? :D

Jeffro600
May 27th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Maybe they need some mojo? :D

lmao

OFRD_GRL
May 27th, 2009, 08:33 AM
LMFAO oh my goodness :D