PDA

View Full Version : Victory

ScottZ
May 10th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Any other Victory owners here? I have an '01 V92CD.

BumperMan
May 13th, 2009, 12:48 PM
I have an 05 Touring cruiser. I am going to ditch it as soon as I can afford to get a street glide. This is my 3rd Victory, and I get less and less happy with them as I go. My first one was a first model year, and had mondo tranny and electircal problems. My second one was an 05 TC (exact same bike I have now) It was great. I totaled it, and bought the exact same bike down to color. I hate it. I had problems getting it to run right, and their service under warrenty SUCKED!!! I had to call and write coorperate to get it looked at.

XtremeXJ
June 6th, 2009, 08:24 AM
One person I work with here in GJ has the 2008 Victory King Pin - it is an absolutely beautiful bike.

I was looking at the Victory Hammer and the Vegas Jackpot 8-Ball but the wife told me that I had an $8000.00 budget - which removed any of the Victorys.. :)

CLYDE
June 6th, 2009, 08:15 PM
One person I work with here in GJ has the 2008 Victory King Pin - it is an absolutely beautiful bike.

I was looking at the Victory Hammer and the Vegas Jackpot 8-Ball but the wife told me that I had an $8000.00 budget - which removed any of the Victorys.. :)
pick up some nice used HDs for 8k right now..

XtremeXJ
June 7th, 2009, 07:49 AM
8K had to cover pickup/delivery of the bike, sales tax, registration and my M.O.S.T. class. So the 7K that I spent on my Mean Streak is pushing it very close..... :)

ScottZ
June 7th, 2009, 08:36 PM
I have no real complaints about my bike. The '01 had a better tranny than the first 2 model years. I wouold like a little more HP though.