PDA

View Full Version : Campbell finishes Strong at CORR

never wheeled
August 21st, 2008, 09:48 AM
Shannon Campbell finished a strong 6th place at the CORR races on saturday in the Pro-Lite division. We've been tweaking the car trying to resolve some issues Shannon siad screw it I'm done messing with the car I'm just gonna drive the wheels off it. It worked. Shannon is going to a private track to test before the next race hopefully we can resolve the few problems we have left and pin down our formula for changing track conditions. Check out the CORR site and put in some props for the rock crawlers.

The KOH rig is going to be Demented. Front end is sitll a 60 but IFS... more to come.

patchzx7r
August 21st, 2008, 11:25 PM
:wtf:

:rolleyes:

SUPERGILDO43
August 21st, 2008, 11:29 PM
campbells new rig has an IFS front end? DAMN he stole my idea!

zukstur
August 22nd, 2008, 06:41 AM
Shannon find some more ponnies for the CORR rig. I know hes been down on horse power.

SO he did finaly get started working on the IFS. I know of at least three IFS rigs that will be at the KOH and one fully Independent.

never wheeled
August 22nd, 2008, 07:28 AM
Comming up with some new motor tricks for the next race Don has some old school tricks up his sleve.

Patchszx7r wtf you mean wtf you'll see when he builds it this winter

It might even have a twin turbo v10 who knows with those guys

never wheeled
September 18th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Placed 6th again on Sunday.
Shannon tried to go rock crawling on saturday, Almost ran over some photographers
Broke an upper A-arm, Bent a rear upper link, Ko'd a tire and bent a rim. We had her going before we left on saturday. Did crappy on qualifing sunday came in at 11th but Shannon managed to pass 5 of em to come in a strong 6th.