PDA

View Full Version : Product review-Walker Evans Beadlocks

dapozer
July 30th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Two words: VERY HAPPY.

I have mounted several types of beadlocks and have ran three brands personally and all I have to say is WOW. WE has been the nicest to mount up, hold air and balences extremly well. Mounting was a nice surprise, I mounted all 4 and didn't complain at all, I will mount a WE beadlock any day compared to some others, All ring bolts have stayed at correct tourque after 2000 miles, no air loss -1 lb after 3 weeks at 30 psi, 500 miles, and discount balanced them as regular rims and said they were right in line. they had a shit fit when they heard they were real beads, could not believe how well they balanced. I am running 35 in MTRs and can run down hiway at 85 w/out issues. smoother than the psd. If you are looking to a good quality beadlock than look at the WE.
shawn

MJM
July 31st, 2008, 05:15 AM
Which beadlocks did you use in the past?

dapozer
July 31st, 2008, 06:19 AM
I have ran the MSR, Allied, Spyderelocks, and have helped install stauns, and ran another beadlock years ago built by a denver guy, forget the name.
s

scottycards
July 31st, 2008, 08:11 AM
This is my second season of running the WE beadlocks. I agree on all points with the OP. An excellent product in every way.

I'm SO glad I bought them, versus other brands that I considered.

dickey P
July 31st, 2008, 08:54 AM
:tisk: