PDA

View Full Version : Radio Head For Sale/Wanted Thread

Steve
April 14th, 2008, 08:14 PM
This thread is being created for the posting of RC hobby stuff for sale or wanted items only.

Rules:

- No discussion, chatting, conversating about the items listed - USE PRIVATE MESSAGING. All others will be deleted.

- RC-related For Sale and Wanted items only. All others will be moved to the appropriate FS forum.

- Posts may be deleted after 30 days to save space and size of the thread.

- Forum moderators have full discretion regarding any and all posts created here and will edit, delete or move them as they see fit.

CLYDE
April 14th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Make your own ads,, no Craigslist linking stuff, and put a price on it, or I will delete without warning..

XtremeXJ
November 30th, 2011, 05:17 PM
I have a Blade CX2 Helicopter up for grabs.

Normally these run about 189.00 bucks. I would like to get $150.00 plus the shipping, of course or best offer. :)

I have upgraded the swash plate to an aluminum one. I have upgraded the Lower and Upper rotor heads and shafts to aluminum. I have a bunch of blades for both the upper and lower. I have a new front canopy. I have the ORG front and rear canopies (both are pretty trashed).

I have the Training landing pads and also 2 LIPO batteries. There is a charger included as well as the controller. This is ready to fly out of the box - get used to the controls and tweak it a little for your flying style and you are good to go.

Comes with the Manual as well in the ORG box.

There are a ton of upgrades for these things. They are a beginner copter and easy to fly. I just don't have the time for this at the moment.

Any questions, feel free to ask. :)

XtremeXJ
November 30th, 2011, 05:20 PM
I have a good Shape Nylint Jeep 1:6 Crawler up for grabs.

I have upgraded the Rubber bands in both the front and rear axles - this thing doesn't hardly slip, unlike the stock ones. The shocks have been cut to allow greater travel.

The rest is all stock.

Includes the Controller and the charger. Ready to Crawl.

I would like to get $60.00 plus the shipping, of course or best offer. :)

tomn
December 8th, 2011, 08:51 PM
I have an Axial SCX-10 RTR for sale. This is the Trail Honcho Ready-to Run version. I've driven it once through one battery pack. Great truck and fun to drive but racing is more my thing and this never gets used. Bought brand new in October. All spare parts bags complete and included, some never opened. Includes truck, radio, battery charger and 2 NHIM battery packs. $250. Review specs at www.axialracing.com

1BADKJ
October 25th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I have many used,but still good,1/5 scale HPI 5SC parts forsale and all prices are OBO and local pickup only in Colorado Springs.PM for anymore info and pics.Will fit the 5B and 5T also and the engines have only been run on VP 110 with Maxima Caster 927 oil...............

1-solid scorpion chassis--$75
1-OBR 27.2cc FM LR long block,1 gallon ran through it,runs very strong--$200
1-Gizmo RCMK 30.5cc ProMod long block,1 gallon through,runs extremely strong--$200
1-5SC rear bumper and mud flaps--$10
1-5SC front bumper and stock brace(will add Team Chase brace also)--$15
1-5T/5SC Bartolone Torpedo pipe,black,low to mid pipe with good topend--$100
1-5T/5SC DDM Dominator pipe,chrome,good all around pipe--$75
1-Rear DDM Dominator pipe,black,low end pipe--$75
1-5T/5SC Model Logics pipe,black,mid to high end pipe--$100
1-RPM rear bumper setup to us rear Dom pipe on 5SC--$10
1-5SC body,red,paint peeling but overall good shape--$50
1-pair,front GH alloy hub carriers,orange--$30
1-pair rear GH alloy hub carrier,orange--$30
1-pair of front lower GH contol arms,silver--$25
1-pair of front upper FLM control arms-$25
1-set,rear FLM control arms(upper and lower)--$50
1-pair of stock 5SC HD 8mm rear dogbones,almost perfect--$25
1-plastic trans with 5SC alloy gears and alloy diff--$80
1-rear chassis plate,gunmetal--$25
1-set Proline Trenchers(2 front and 2 rear),tires only,no faoms,great tread left--$50
1-stock Baja(all) radio/servo box--$15
1-stock 3000mah NiMH battery,little to no use,only 6 months old--$15
1-Venom 5000mah NiMH battery,brand new but out of package to charge--$35
1-stock front shock mount,alloy,gunmetal--$5
1-stock rear shock mount,alloy,gunmetal--$5
1-5b/5t Toobz with install tool,brand new--$30
1-TGN carbon brake disc with aluminum pads,brand new--$25
1-stock 5SC steering servo,used but works great--$20
1-stock HPI 2.4ghz radio and 2 channel reciever--$35
2-stock HPI clutch bells,1 used(less then 1 gallon) and one brand new,both have bolt mod done--$10 each or both for $15

and most stock plastic stock plastic parts like control arms and such--ask and I'll give a price.

tomn
April 25th, 2014, 09:46 PM
TEAM ASSOCIATED SC-10.2 FACTORY TEAM Short Course race truck kit

I have a Team Associated SC-10.2 Factory Team short course truck kit for sale. The kit is brand new, unbuilt with all parts bags still sealed. It also includes and brand new unopened Savox SC-1257TG steering servo. The truck kit sells for $323.99 at MHOR in Denver and the servo for $65.99 plus tax. I'm asking $300 for all. If you're looking for a short course truck or want to upgrade from a standard SC-10, save yourself $89 plus tax and get this awesome kit. Thanks.