PDA

View Full Version : Jocko's Xrra pics?

Bigrockbronc
March 26th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I've been waiting very unpatiently for Jocko's pics. I know he's got to be putting together a photo gallery, just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing it somewhere. So if you're reading this Jocko, pictures PLEASE!

Jeeper8650
March 26th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I've been waiting very unpatiently for Jocko's pics. I know he's got to be putting together a photo gallery, just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing it somewhere. So if you're reading this Jocko, pictures PLEASE!

x2!

RoadDog
March 26th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Maybe the dust ruined his camera.

Bigrockbronc
March 27th, 2008, 12:33 PM
pics on pirate4x4 under competitions and events! along with a bunch of others

Jocko
March 27th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I am not allowed to post a link to the pictures on my website here, as the "higher ups" feel it is too commercial. I have been and will be posting in the competitor section on Pirate, so now you know where to get coverage of your Colorado drivers.

Sorry guys.

Jocko

RoadDog
March 27th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I am not allowed to post a link to the pictures on my website here, as the "higher ups" feel it is too commercial. I have been and will be posting in the competitor section on Pirate, so now you know where to get coverage of your Colorado drivers.

Sorry guys.

Jocko

Thanks for the info Jocko.

Camp
March 28th, 2008, 12:04 PM

Sorry guys.

Jocko

You were told that you could not start a thread focusing on your business, as you did with it in the title, and not link to a page that specifically has instructions on how to buy the pictures. You were told if you wanted to become a vendor, then you could advertise your company and how to buy pictures. Pay to play, just like anyone else that tried to run a business and link to it here. :tisk:

You were told you could post all the pictures you wanted, as long as you didn't focus on the fact that it is a business for you. I wouldn't think that would be too much to ask, being we require every other business to do such a thing that posts here.

Bigrockbronc
March 28th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Until this last race i never even knew jocko had a website or sold his pictures, and i have been following his pictures of the races for years now. never felt like he was advertising for his business. I appreciate the great pics anyways Jocko!

Camp
March 28th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Until this last race i never even knew jocko had a website or sold his pictures, and i have been following his pictures of the races for years now. never felt like he was advertising for his business. I appreciate the great pics anyways Jocko!

Because he always previously posted them without pimping his business but, when you start a thread that it titled with your business name and you link directly to your businesses website where it immediately tells you how to buy the pictures, that is commercial. I think allowing that would make a few of the paying vendors just a little unhappy.