PDA

View Full Version : The loss of a great Mother and Friend

freestyle_6981
March 2nd, 2008, 06:39 PM
For all of those that posted their prayers, and those you didn't post them...thank you very very much, they mean a lot to us. My wife Michelle lost her mother to Cancer, after she battled with all her heart. The World has lost a great Mother, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Friend and Woman. Now she will be watching over us, and helping guide us throughout our lives.

http://www.legacy.com/gazette/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=104719637

and please say another prayer for the family to be strong in this sad time in their lives. Though I can't be there, I am thinking of them 24 hours a day.

creepycrawler
March 2nd, 2008, 06:41 PM
Sorry to hear that.

clemsonkrawler
March 2nd, 2008, 06:47 PM
Sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with your family.

Frank Z
March 2nd, 2008, 06:57 PM
Jason,
Glad you and Michelle decided to post this. Although we didn't know her well, we certainly offer our deepest symapthies to all of Linda's family. We'll attend the Memeorial Service.

jeeplvr79
March 2nd, 2008, 07:01 PM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w59/Carlea_2007/GRAPHICS/Sympathy/sympathy-wcalla.gif

LoopiJeepGirl
March 2nd, 2008, 07:16 PM
Jason-

Please know I send love and prayers to all of her family

Funrover
March 2nd, 2008, 07:25 PM
I am sorry, My prayers are with all!!

Loki
March 2nd, 2008, 07:32 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss. :(

rubbersidedown
March 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
I am sorry for you and your family's loss!!! It's been a tough few weeks for my family and friends, we have lost two great people as well! Try to keep your spirits up!! :)

jnschwie
March 2nd, 2008, 07:41 PM
:( Thoughts and prayers. :(

rch
March 2nd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Jason and Michelle, I am so sorry to hear about this, I hope all in the family are able to stay strong and make it though this tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of her friends and family...

Russ

Whitey
March 2nd, 2008, 09:32 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. You have my condolences. :(

Jeffro600
March 2nd, 2008, 09:56 PM
Cancer is always an ugly thing. On the brighter side of things, at least she is at peace now and her pain and suffering has come to an end. Ive lost 4 very close family members to various cancers throughout the years...As tough as it might seem, celebrate all the good things she gave the world and that she has gone onto a better place and is finally at peace.

My thoughts go out to your entire family!

pineneedle
March 2nd, 2008, 11:25 PM
My Dear Jason and Michelle,

There is a wonderful line in the old Latin funeral mass. It says, "Tuis enim fidelibus, Domine, vita mutatur non tollitur." For those who are faithful to You, Lord, life is not lost but changed." The line is so simple, yet so powerful. I have always taken comfort in it through the deaths of many loved ones, as people have for nearly two-thousand years. Equally comforting is the promise made in "Revelations," that the Lamb will take her to his bosom and wipe away every tear from her eye.

Pineneedle

cheftyler
March 3rd, 2008, 08:02 PM
Jason and Michelle, my wife and were saddened to hear the news about her mother. Our deepest sympathies go out to everyone who was touched by her life, and we will be praying for their strength as well.

God bless.

nridler
March 3rd, 2008, 10:03 PM
Jason and Michelle, sorry to hear this. My condolences go out to you and your family.

Frank Z
March 8th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Jason,
The family and I just got back from the Memorial Service. It was gutwrenching and uplifting, heartbreaking and heartwarming. We were honored to be there and wish that we could have met Linda sooner than we did.

BeastXJ
March 9th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

freestyle_6981
March 9th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Jason,
The family and I just got back from the Memorial Service. It was gutwrenching and uplifting, heartbreaking and heartwarming. We were honored to be there and wish that we could have met Linda sooner than we did.

Thank you Frank and fam, I know it meant a lot to Michelle for you to go. I will wait not so patiently for the video to get here.