PDA

View Full Version : To Big Dave and all other vikings fans:

HollywoodCTS
March 2nd, 2008, 01:10 AM
You are welcome for Brenard Berrian. I cant believe my idiot Bears let their only offensive threat go. Just a recap as to why you will win the division this year: Bears line up: QB-0. RB-0. WR-0. OL-1. I could rant about this for a while but instead i will close before i say something about your team colors to which you will reply "real" men wear purple or something to convince yourself that your not :rainbow: . But seriously good pickup vikes and rot in hell.......

Big Dave
March 2nd, 2008, 08:58 AM
It's not our fault our lineman look like Barney! :flipoff2:

I've been VERY happy with their off season moves so far. So far they've ditched 2 of the 3 players on the team I felt they needed to get rid of to move forward, and they've already filled the holes those players left with nice upgrades. At this point I think the 08 season is really going to rest on the shoulders of #7 (their young QB, Tarvaris Jackson).

And you could always look for the silver lining in this, it'll be easier for us to beat the Pack now!

jnschwie
March 2nd, 2008, 09:33 AM
It's not our fault our lineman look like Barney! :flipoff2:

I've been VERY happy with their off season moves so far. So far they've ditched 2 of the 3 players on the team I felt they needed to get rid of to move forward, and they've already filled the holes those players left with nice upgrades. At this point I think the 08 season is really going to rest on the shoulders of #7 (their young QB, Tarvaris Jackson).

And you could always look for the silver lining in this, it'll be easier for us to beat the Pack now!

First focus on doing it, THEN focus on making it easier. :flipoff2:

:beer:

Steve
March 2nd, 2008, 09:30 PM
I cant believe my idiot Bears let their only offensive threat go.

You own Da Bears? Wow.

:P

HollywoodCTS
March 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
Hmmmm i dont know if i would own them if they were given to me right now. Thanks for underlining it though

Big Kev
March 2nd, 2008, 10:00 PM
Some day you will learn to accept all the losses like me and my fellow Lions fans. Trust me you will get there but it takes some time.

HollywoodCTS
March 2nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
The problem with that Kev is that i was in that boat, then the bears decided "hey lets make it to the Super Bowl." You get your hopes up and then bam, 20 mores years of crap. And Rex

Big Kev
March 3rd, 2008, 01:41 AM
I can see where you are coming from. But I barely remember what it is like to be in the playoffs. The Lions have never been to the super bowl. The last championship was in the 50s, before the super bowl. This year they started off pretty good and after winning 6 games they remembered who they were and finished out the season in their usual style. I don't know what I would think if they made it to the super bowl, but I don't think I will have to worry about that any time soon.

Big Dave
March 3rd, 2008, 08:37 AM
Some day you will learn to accept all the losses like me and my fellow Lions fans. Trust me you will get there but it takes some time.

Have fun with Dwight Smith! Dude can't tackle anybody, can't cover anybody, and has off the field issues as well. He was one of those 3 cancerous players I mentioned in my first post.

jnschwie
March 3rd, 2008, 09:21 AM
Speaking of cancerous players, where is everyone that was flaming me 2 years ago when I referred to Javon Walker as such?

Big Dave
March 3rd, 2008, 09:24 AM
Speaking of cancerous players, where is everyone that was flaming me 2 years ago when I referred to Javon Walker as such?

Because unless you're a fan of the team the guy came from, or are very familiar with him, you only see his #'s, not all the other issues that only someone who follows the team would know about.

jnschwie
March 3rd, 2008, 10:13 AM
Because unless you're a fan of the team the guy came from, or are very familiar with him, you only see his #'s, not all the other issues that only someone who follows the team would know about.

I agree, which is why I thought it was weird how so many locals here took SO MUCH offense to what I said.

Yeah, Javon says it is Brett's fault. Brett has never had a problem with any other receivers, and lord knows a lot of decent ones have rolled through in the past decade and a half.

Seems like NOW they are willing to agree. Why would you doubt and flame me? I want success for the Broncos. Everyone said I was blindly loving Brett.

Well, hello.... :D

Big Kev
March 3rd, 2008, 02:20 PM
At least when Brett retires the Vikings or Bears will have a shot at the division. But it sounds like he is going to stay at least another year.

jnschwie
March 3rd, 2008, 02:28 PM
The Vikes and Bears have had plenty of shots at the division with him around. :)