PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have Speciality License Plates?

DaJudge
February 28th, 2008, 03:51 PM
I do--USAF.

A license to bare loyalties

By William Porter
Denver Post Columnist
Article Last Updated: 02/28/2008 02:41:17 AM MST

Up in Greeley, the folks at the University of Northern Colorado face what
could be an embarrassing blow to school pride.

The school's specialty license plate ? the one telling the world that the
driver is a proud UNC Bear ? could be eliminated by the state if the
minimum 3,000 plates aren't on vehicles by March 1.

Given that only 1,137 are on the road, Bears fans worry that their plate
might go into hibernation for the long haul.

"We're just trying to keep the plate and generate goodwill for the school,"
said Marjorie Meyer, administrative assistant for the UNC Alumni Association
and Foundation. "It's a public-relations thing."

We seem to enjoy advertising our affiliations on our vehicles. And for some
Centennial State residents, bumper stickers just aren't enough.

Colorado's Division of Motor Vehicles offers about 100 types of plates.
About 750,000 of the state's 5 million registered vehicles sport some sort of
specialty plate.

A few plates, such as "Farm Truck" and "Transporter," are purely utilitarian.

But others are all about identity, telling the world about our interests, from
membership in the Masons to a passion for wildlife.

Clara Mestas, who lives in Denver's Lincoln Park neighborhood, has Pioneer
plates on her cars. "The Gomez side of my family in Colorado traces itself
back before the 1800s," she said. "I just have pride in that fact."

Then there are the plates that announce their owners belong to an
exclusive club.

Service-branch plates, such as the one for the U.S. Marine Corps, are
examples. So are plates saying that the driver won a Purple Heart, is a
former prisoner of war or is a Pearl Harbor survivor.

Specialty plates include "Italian-American Heritage," "Greyhound Lovers" and
"American Indian Scholars."

Make what you will of the fact that there are 7,098 "Broncos Charities"
plates in Colorado and only 532 "Support Education" plates.

Truth in advertising plates

The plates cost $50 a pop. For some motorists ? such as the nine with
Medal of Honor plates ? the fee is waived.

Here's an idea: Why not expand the pool of specialty plates to fully reflect
how we live in Colorado?

I'm thinking "December 2006 Blizzard Survivor" or "Eisenhower Tunnel
Veteran" might be big sellers.

For sheer all-purpose appeal, people whose last kids have just moved out of
the house would likely jump at a "Recovering Parent" plate.

Other candidates: "Ski Bum," "High On Road Rage" and "Off My Meds." Come
to think of it, the last two should be required in certain cases.

On Wednesday, I talked to state Sen. Ron Tupa.

The Boulder Democrat sponsored the original alumni-plate bill that passed in
1998. Now's he's pushing a bill that would let UNC and other small schools
off the hook by reducing the minimum number of registered plates to 500
from the current 3,000.

I bounced the ideas for the alternative plates off him. He laughed, then
sighed.

"That's not so far off," he said. "This year we're having a NORAD 50th
anniversary plate and a Boy Scout commemorative plate. Somewhere you
have to draw the line."

As for the UNC Bears? Tupa said they're denned on the correct side of that
line.

That's a relief for Meyer. "We really want to keep the plate," she said. "It's
just good visibility for the school."
William Porter's column runs twice a week. Reach him at 303-954-1977 or
wporter@denverpost.com (wporter@denverpost.com).

LONEWOLF
February 28th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I have "Support the troops" plates

Sound_Man
February 28th, 2008, 03:55 PM
I have US Army plates on the mustang and DV plates on the TJ car.

Steve
February 28th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Nope, but there are several I qualify for, including Navy and Disabled Veteran. I figure when I hit 90 years old I'll get the red Pioneer plates. I qualify for them but I don't drive nearly slow enough yet to have them on my vehicles. ;) I just don't feel like paying an extra $50 for any of them. :shrug:

Oscar
February 28th, 2008, 03:58 PM
My plate is one of a kind and I didn't pay extra for it :P

scottycards
February 28th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I'm too cheap. Reg plates on all the carz.

OrangeCrush
February 28th, 2008, 04:00 PM
designer personalized plates that say OMGMOVE

CannonBall
February 28th, 2008, 04:07 PM
crap, I do have "collector car" plates on my 67 lemans, but my DD is regular plates. I might get the CU plates at some point, but I didn't feel like jumping through hoops before.
-Nate

ColoradoXJ
February 28th, 2008, 04:07 PM
standard plates on the xjcar...

metro state college was running into the same issue, cause they want the specialty plates available, but 3000 people had to be willing to buy them... haven't seen them yet, but i'd buy one (course, i haven't looked since graduation either :P )

designer personalized plates that say OMGMOVE

:worthless:

OrangeCrush
February 28th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Wish offroad hobby plates were available in colorado maybe proceeds going to cohvco or stt

UnlimitedFun
February 28th, 2008, 04:08 PM
HDV on the Jeep...wife doesn't want anything special for the Suburban.

jdogg4
February 28th, 2008, 04:10 PM
10th mt div. Great grandfather was the first company to build the camp and train there. So I support them by buying the plates.

Tiffany
February 28th, 2008, 04:13 PM
standard plates on the xjcar...

metro state college was running into the same issue, cause they want the specialty plates available, but 3000 people had to be willing to buy them... haven't seen them yet, but i'd buy one (course, i haven't looked since graduation either :P )
You need to send an e-mail to the alumni folks and they will send you a validation/approval letter. My MSCD plates are going on the Audi next month...maybe the truck as well in November

longboy
February 28th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Just Collector's plates on the CJ, standard green/white mountains on the other rides.

Steve
February 28th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Wish offroad hobby plates were available in colorado maybe proceeds going to cohvco or stt

Come up with a design, submit it the state and jump through their hoops to "prove" there would be enough demand. That's how most plates get added to the list.

coaz4x4
February 28th, 2008, 04:18 PM
10th Mtn on both rides

Had vanity plates in AZ 'COAZ4X4' b/c they were cheaper down there.

OrangeCrush
February 28th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Come up with a design, submit it the state and jump through their hoops to "prove" there would be enough demand. That's how most plates get added to the list.

My jumping through hoops days for charities are close to over I just give them some of my money nowadays :P

THETODD
February 28th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I have 10th Mtn division on the CJ5.

1BADMF wouldn't get past the lady at the DMV.....thought about putting that on the VMax.:)

ZooMad75
February 28th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I wanted to get Rec. Truck plates for my K5 and the nuts down at the dmv told me no since the title says it's a wagon. WTF? I wasn't going to argue the point so I got Regular ones.

I'd get some from my College, but CSU-Pueblo hasn't rallied the troops to get on the list. Plus I liked the USC name better before they changed it. CSU-Pueblo makes it sound like it's a klingon to the real CSU in Foco. (which it is, but thats beside the point)

Pioneer
February 28th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Nope, but there are several I qualify for, including Navy and Disabled Veteran. I figure when I hit 90 years old I'll get the red Pioneer plates. I qualify for them but I don't drive nearly slow enough yet to have them on my vehicles. ;) I just don't feel like paying an extra $50 for any of them. :shrug:

I have Pioneer plates and I'm 34yo and I sure as $hit don't drive slow......

Steve
February 28th, 2008, 04:41 PM
I have Pioneer plates and I'm 34yo and I sure as $hit don't drive slow......

You are the exception to the rule in my experience. :D

DaJudge
February 28th, 2008, 04:42 PM
You need to send an e-mail to the alumni folks and they will send you a validation/approval letter. My MSCD plates are going on the Audi next month...maybe the truck as well in November

Colorado Revised Statue 42-3-214

The Metro State alumni license plates are issued to passenger cars, trucks that do not exceed sixteen
thousand pounds empty weight, noncommercial or recreation vehicles and motor homes. Metro State
license plates may only be issued to individuals that have been authorized by the Metro State College of
Denver Alumni Association. A certificate will be issued to each authorized individual that is valid for one
set of Metro State license plates. Individuals should contact the Metro State College of Denver Alumni
Association at www.mscd.edu or by phone at (303)556-8320 to inquire about the issuance of an
authorization certificate.

Special Plate Fees

:

Yes, in addition to other taxes and fees a one-time fee of $50.00 will be collected for the issuance or
replacement of the Metro State license plates.
May Be Personalized:
Yes, a one-time fee of $60.00 upon approval and a $25.00 fee will be collected each year thereafter. The
Metro State logo will be removed from all personalized plates. Applications for personalized license plates
can be obtained from your County Motor Vehicle Office or by clicking on the Personalized License Plate
Application DR 2810 at www.revenue.state.co.us/mv_dir/wrap.asp?incl=registrations/regformsalpha.
Original authorization certificate issued to the applicant by the Metro State College of Denver Alumni
Association must be submitted with the Personalized License Plate Application.
Number of Plates Allowed:
One per authorized certificate.
Requirements:
Individuals must donate $50.00 to the Metro State College of Denver Alumni Association for each
certificate authorizing them to be issued the Metro State license plate. Only one Metro State license plate
per certificate is allowed. The County Motor Vehicle Office will retain and destroy the certificate upon
issuance of the Metro State license plate.
Misc Info:
Two license plates required.
Month and year tabs must be affixed to the rear license plate.

All the plates and requirementts are here:
http://www.revenue.state.co.us/mv_dir/wrap.asp?incl=registrations/plateindex

Pioneer
February 28th, 2008, 05:00 PM
All the plates and requirementts are here:
http://www.revenue.state.co.us/mv_dir/wrap.asp?incl=registrations/plateindex

When did they change the requirements to get Pioneer plates? When I got mine you had to prove your family had lived in Colorado for more than 125 years and now they are showing they have no requirements to get them:mad: .

Yota
February 28th, 2008, 05:03 PM
I have commemorative plates - the ones you get for a $25 one-time fee.

On one vehix I have the USAF 50-Year Anniversary plates (these are pretty dated since USAF just celebrated 60 yrs in 2007!)

On my Jeep I have 10th Mountain Division memorial plates, which do a great job of confusing actual 10th Mountain vets (Josh knows who I'm talking about).

Yota
February 28th, 2008, 05:05 PM
When did they change the requirements to get Pioneer plates? When I got mine you had to prove your family had lived in Colorado for more than 125 years and now they are showing they have no requirements to get them:mad: .

x2

This is what I was told when I asked about them ~3 yrs ago.

Tom N
February 28th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I have 10th Mtn div.plates. $25.00 one time only fee and I think the veterans get the money.

Edit:I plate so many vehicles, what the heck.

Cresso
February 28th, 2008, 05:19 PM
not a fan of non-utilitarian plates.

1973CJ5
February 28th, 2008, 05:27 PM
I have had Pioneer plates for probably 10 years now. My family had to go through all kinds of documentation to get approval back then, sad to hear that has changed.

I also have Classic 5 year plates on the Jeep.

CapnCrunch
February 28th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Marine Corps plates on the trail truck, older style (green w/white lettering) "TRUCK" plates on the pickup, and standard plates on the car.

al24
February 28th, 2008, 05:31 PM
IRP plates, $2900 per year!

Yota
February 28th, 2008, 05:47 PM
IRP plates, $2900 per year!

I didn't know we issued plates for the Idaho Republican Party! Glad you came around, tho. :flipoff2:

Or is that the Institute of Retired Persons? Independent Review Panel? Indianapolis Raceway Park? :D

Oh wait maybe that's the International Registration Plan (https://web01.dps.louisiana.gov/omvfaqs.nsf/0/bd1c3743c9a30a2386256da90057751f?OpenDocument). :D

:google: is my friend.

al24
February 28th, 2008, 05:49 PM
I didn't know we issued plates for the Idaho Republican Party! Glad you came around, tho. :flipoff2:

Or is that the Institute of Retired Persons? Independent Review Panel? Indianapolis Raceway Park? :D

Oh wait maybe that's the International Registration Plan (https://web01.dps.louisiana.gov/omvfaqs.nsf/0/bd1c3743c9a30a2386256da90057751f?OpenDocument). :D

:google: is my friend.

:flipoff2::beer::flipoff2::beer:

DADA_JEEP
February 28th, 2008, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=Tom N;1018479]I have 10th Mtn div.plates. $25.00 one time only fee and I think the veterans get the money.
QUOTE]
i didn't get none of that money

vet plates for me, the pretty ones with the mountains on them for the wif

Tiffany
February 28th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Requirements:
Individuals must donate $50.00 to the Metro State College of Denver Alumni Association for each
certificate authorizing them to be issued the Metro State license plate. Only one Metro State license plate
per certificate is allowed. The County Motor Vehicle Office will retain and destroy the certificate upon
issuance of the Metro State license plate.

Because the Alumni Association wants to get the needed 3000 plates to keep them going all you have to do is send an e-mail and they will send you a certificate to take to DMV. If you have more than one vehicle you would like to put the plates on all you have to do is let them know and they will issue that amount of certificate/letters to you. While a donation is appreciated, it is not required at this time.

ColoradoXJ
February 28th, 2008, 06:03 PM
nice. might be doing that soon... thanks for the info tiff and dajudge

89_bauer
February 28th, 2008, 06:09 PM

The changed it because too many people complained about the process. I have them on my BII and Western State ones on the explorer. My family has been in Colorado since 1870's but never had a deed for their land, They were in old Kiowa, so i couldn't get them until they changed the rules. (BTW i'm not one of the people that complained)

Pioneer
February 28th, 2008, 06:16 PM
The changed it because too many people complained about the process. I have them on my BII and Western State ones on the explorer. My family has been in Colorado since 1870's but never had a deed for their land, They were in old Kiowa, so i couldn't get them until they changed the rules. (BTW i'm not one of the people that complained)

That's crap! My family spent the $250 to get Zoe Hubbard to do the documentation and prove we have been in the state for the required 125 years and now they are just novelty plates and have no meaning. Stupid people......:mad:

oleblue
February 28th, 2008, 06:37 PM
I did say no in the poll, but I do have "collector series" on the Heep.

kmon35
February 28th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Firefighter plates on mine and the wifes DD's. Greenies on the Harley and cj.

Ghettojeep
February 28th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Roll CU down the field,
CU must win,
Fight, fight, for victory,
CU knows no defeat,

We'll roll up a mighty score,
Never give in...

Shoulder to shoulder,
we will fight,
fight, fight, fight..,

Big Kev
February 28th, 2008, 07:22 PM
In Michigan I had USOEC (United States Olympic Education Center) plates. $25 of my registration went to the USOEC every year. I was lucky enough that I got to train there a little when I was in high school so I wanted to support them. Here I just have the standard green and white plates.

Mark
February 28th, 2008, 09:37 PM
I got the Columbine designer plates on one of my vehicles for no other reason than they 'match' the car. Sure, I'm shallow, I don't care.

All the others are green.

Chris J
February 28th, 2008, 10:18 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/honkylipz/honky001.jpg

TheCopperCowboy
February 28th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Since when personalized license plates are considered specialty license plates? My 'stroker sports CUCWBY1 :cool:

jnschwie
February 28th, 2008, 10:40 PM
I have commemorative plates - the ones you get for a $25 one-time fee.

On one vehix I have the USAF 50-Year Anniversary plates (these are pretty dated since USAF just celebrated 60 yrs in 2007!)

On my Jeep I have 10th Mountain Division memorial plates, which do a great job of confusing actual 10th Mountain vets (Josh knows who I'm talking about).

Bew hew for him.
That really does piss him off too. Which makes me :laugh:

I JUST picked up a set of these about 2 weeks back for my pickup:
http://bicyclecolo.org/merchant/117/images/site/Share-the-Road-Graphic-web.jpg

Std on the YJ and Volvocar.

Yucca-Man
February 28th, 2008, 10:49 PM
I do--USAF.

A license to bare loyalties

By William Porter
Denver Post Columnist
Then there are the plates that announce their owners belong to an
exclusive club.

Service-branch plates, such as the one for the U.S. Marine Corps, are
examples. So are plates saying that the driver won a Purple Heart, is a
former prisoner of war or is a Pearl Harbor survivor.
William Porter's column runs twice a week. Reach him at 303-954-1977 or
wporter@denverpost.com (wporter@denverpost.com).

Grrrr....friggin' reporters. You don't WIN the Purple Heart, in fact it is most likely the one award or decoration that is least-desired, because of the nature of the award. At least he didn't do like most of 'em and talk about "winning" the Medal of Honor. I recently chastised a 9News reporter..errr...'web editor' about that one.

I wonder how many Pearl Harbor survivors are still around? Kinda disappointing that he didn't mention that one. This state is almost as bad as Florida in the proliferation of license plates though - nearly 100 various types? Why?

FWIW, I have Marine Corps plates now, but used to have this on my CJ-5 while I was still on active duty:
http://yuccaman.com/corps/pics/usmcsgt.jpg

CLYDE
February 28th, 2008, 10:50 PM
collector plates on the Scout, the Dart, and the 3/4 ton dodge, personalized on the harley, and regular on the j-20, but probably go collector on it next year. The OL just has greens on her libby.

jnschwie
February 28th, 2008, 10:59 PM
This state is almost as bad as Florida in the proliferation of license plates though - nearly 100 various types? Why?

'Cause it is easy? :shrug:

My wife wants to try to push the Mile-High alumni for UW (Wisconsin) to push for Bucky plates. She is so disappointed she can't have WI Bucky plates.

This is her dream:
http://waa.uwalumni.com/onwisconsin/Spring03/images/license.gif

(Only, I seem to remember them having the mascot instead of the University Ridge crest :confused: )

Anyway, we ain't going back for that. :D

shunt
February 29th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Army plates on the Heep.....

gmule
February 29th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Bew hew for him.
That really does piss him off too. Which makes me :laugh:

I JUST picked up a set of these about 2 weeks back for my pickup:
http://bicyclecolo.org/merchant/117/images/site/Share-the-Road-Graphic-web.jpg

Std on the YJ and Volvocar.

Nice, I have to change my answer now. I have to renew the registration on my car next month now is a good time to change them.

bsaunder
February 29th, 2008, 07:04 AM
yea - all of ours are "specialty"
collector on the Bronco (great thing to have in smog test areas)
School of Mines on the truck
share the road on the car.

jnschwie
February 29th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Lady at JeffCo DMV said the share the road plates were going like crazy.

I've only seen 1 on the road so far. :confused:

old_man
February 29th, 2008, 07:55 AM
I have special plates. They have a wheelchair in the middle.

Scott91MJ
February 29th, 2008, 08:17 AM
10th mtn div. since '04

cjchamp
February 29th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Support the troops...a few days old....Look great great cause!

jeepn4evr
February 29th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Have collectors plates on the 74 CJ5 & 72 Highboy. Regualar greenies on the 92 F250 & the 87 Yamaha. In 4 years I can get collectors on the Yamaha if its till running lol.

Years ago I had personalised green plates on the CJ5 that read JHNYCAT (highschool nickname). I got tired of paying the extra $$ everyyear to keep the plate so I just got regulars. One of my neighbors still call the Jeep JohnnyCat. If I am working on it she will say whats wrong with JohnnyCat? Kinda funny

Maybe next time I renew the colletors on the Jeep I will get personalised collectors plates for the Jeep, depnds on how much it costs.

ZappBranigan
February 29th, 2008, 09:06 AM
National Guard plates on the Truck (I found out last year that retired guardsmen could get them, too) and HDV on the motorcycle. Luckily I got the first plates when the fee was still $25.

Regarding off-road or 4x4 plates: I'll bet if some enterprising folks here put together a "Tread Lightly" design or something like that it would generate enough interest to sell at least 3000 plates.

jeepn4evr
February 29th, 2008, 09:26 AM
I like the "tread Lightly" plate idea, they need to make a collectors version of it too as I am NOT getting emmisions ever again on the 2 vehicles I have collectors plates on.

longboy
February 29th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Didn't we discuss getting STT plates initiated, like 2 years ago? Wasn't that on someone's task list? Everybody was excited about it, but did anything actually happen?

Cresso
February 29th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Didn't we discuss getting STT plates initiated, like 2 years ago? Wasn't that on someone's task list? Everybody was excited about it, but did anything actually happen?

You're thinking of the CO4x4 calendar.

70jimmy
February 29th, 2008, 11:10 AM
"Support the Troops" on my jimmy.

Cresso
February 29th, 2008, 11:12 AM
"Support the Troops" on my jimmy.

You can support all of the troops on your jimmy? :eek:

longboy
February 29th, 2008, 11:15 AM
You're thinking of the CO4x4 calendar.

I swear there was discussion about STT plates, as people were worried that any jackhole would get these plates and then go off-trail anyway, etc.

Probably in some chit-chat thread that expired over a year ago anyway.

Yucca-Man
February 29th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I seem to recall the STT discussion as well Austin, and I think that was one of the major concerns about it - what would it indicate if someone with an STT plate was photographed in an "awkward" position?

longboy
February 29th, 2008, 11:20 AM
I still think it could be a good idea, especially coupled with a fee to support STT/CTP or Blue Ribbon, etc. If you make the fee just high enough, the jackholes won't be interested in the plates maybe?

Batgirl
February 29th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Had pretty plates in CA on my cars that were personalized too. One said "OHRELAX" and the other "RELAAAX".

When I moved here I intended to use the same personalization, but haven't gotten around to it yet so I have standard plates.

Weirdly enough, one day I was driving on I-25 and was right next to someone who had the plate number that came immediately after mine. :D

RebelRescuer
February 29th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I have "Adopt a Greyhound" plates.

I've actually looked into doing a new plate for "Spay and Neuter". Most states have them now. Its not that big of a deal, just 30,000 signatures before the next legislative session. Then make three designs, and they get to decide if they like them.

I know that if a plate doesn't sell well, they'll cancel it. I know the Native American ones aren't doing well, and neither are the Broncos plates.

It depends on what plate you want if you can get it without further documentation. For example, its always been that you had to provide proof of your family being here for 100 years in order to get Pioneer plates. But they just changed that and now ANYONE can get them. Can you believe that crap?

(My mom works for Jeffco DMV and I believe they have 107 different plates)

THETODD
February 29th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Law enforcement has to love all the different plates.

/sarcasm/

ni0h
March 1st, 2008, 04:50 PM
Same as my username.
I own that string, world-wide, by international treaty.

al24
March 1st, 2008, 05:41 PM
I didn't know we issued plates for the Idaho Republican Party!

Just can't put Republican and party together. :shrug:

" Oh, Muffy will you pass the p?t?, please. That's a good girl."

" Jeeves, will you please bring a bottle of the Chateau Lafite-Rothschild from the wine cellar? "

"Oh and tell Roscoe, I won't be needing the Bentley, tonight."

"Muffy, dear let's finish up our meal and go to the Vault room, remove our clothing and romp in the bullion."

"Ohh, Arthur, you're so naughty. I'm so glad your daughter introduced us."

THE STRANGER
March 1st, 2008, 10:09 PM
Had then in salt lake
6ULDV8
Cant get then in Denver
WTF

Ric
March 1st, 2008, 11:31 PM
I have "Support the troops" plates

X2

jnschwie
March 1st, 2008, 11:40 PM
Just can't put Republican and party together. :shrug:

" Oh, Muffy will you pass the p?t?, please. That's a good girl."

" Jeeves, will you please bring a bottle of the Chateau Lafite-Rothschild from the wine cellar? "

"Oh and tell Roscoe, I won't be needing the Bentley, tonight."

"Muffy, dear let's finish up our meal and go to the Vault room, remove our clothing and romp in the bullion."

"Ohh, Arthur, you're so naughty. I'm so glad your daughter introduced us."

Wow. Its like you've been to every social gathering we've ever held.

al24
March 2nd, 2008, 10:32 AM
Wow. Its like you've been to every social gathering we've ever held.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200709/r175260_665704.jpg

Taz
March 2nd, 2008, 11:15 AM
I was going to get them on the Rubi, but since I knew there was a possiblity I was going to be moving out of state I decided to wait. It turned out to be a good call as I will be moving to NV soon.

THE STRANGER
March 2nd, 2008, 03:09 PM
I was going to get them on the Rubi, but since I knew there was a possiblity I was going to be moving out of state I decided to wait. It turned out to be a good call as I will be moving to NV soon.

Navada
Say it aint so
What part ?????

freestyle_6981
March 2nd, 2008, 06:49 PM
kinda surprised there arent any OIF Vet plates on there, though I dont know how much I would want to advertise it.

jnschwie
March 2nd, 2008, 07:41 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200709/r175260_665704.jpg

:beer:

cheftyler
March 3rd, 2008, 08:16 PM
I have Support the Troops plates on my Xterra, 10th Mountain on the Chevy, and plain jane for the wife's car.

2milesup
March 6th, 2008, 05:13 AM
I was gonna get the Pioneer plates but my stereo died and I got a Kenwood instead...