PDA

View Full Version : If you have a .mil email address...

Eric
August 21st, 2007, 07:42 AM
Currently .mil addresses are rejecting CO4x4 email as suspected spam. Those trying to register won't receive the activation email, and those already registered won't receive any email notices that you've requested. We're trying to get this corrected, but in the meantime send me an email from your .mil account with an alternate address (it can be yahoo, gmail, etc.) and your username and I'll change your registered address. Send the email to ericruhl@yahoo.com.

ER
CO4x4

Joe Dillard
August 30th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the heads-up since I do have a .mil email address.

I haven't noticed any problems, but I don't get PM's or board emails often. I'll look into this tomorrow while at work.

COcummins
September 3rd, 2007, 11:34 PM
everything seems to be working fine with my e-mail account as of tonight. not sure if the problem has been resolved or it's just hit or miss on who's effected.

JeepWheelin02
September 4th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Its gonna be hit or miss on who is affected, I dont know Ft Carsons policy on it but I can tell you that we are not blocking it at Peterson, Schriever, Cheyenne Mountain, Air Force Academy, or Buckley. And if you have one of those email address and they are getting blocked, then send me a PM and let me know and Ill correct the issue for you.