PDA

View Full Version : A couple new forums

Eric
December 9th, 2002, 05:58 PM
Due to the increasing popularity of our For Sale section, I've divided it into two For Sale forums. One is for everything 4x4 related and the other is for everything else. You've always been encouraged to use the For Sale section for any item, not just 4x4 stuff, this is simply an effort separate 4x4 stuff from the rest and organize it a bit.

You'll also find a Help Wanted forum. While these topics don't come up very often, they are important and tend to get lost in the other forums. Hopefully a dedicated forum will better aid those in need.

Finally you may have noticed the "Commercial Corner" forum (for lack of a better name). This is our Vendor section where only approved vendors may create posts which they can use to introduce their business and products / services as well as any specials, etc. CO4x4 has been advertisement-free from day one and will remain so with the exception of this one forum and the vendors who are approved to use it. This forum will soon be linked to the Sponsors section on the main page which will list all of the recent posts in that forum (it'd be linked now, but it's rather late and I'm gettin' tired graemlins/thefinger.gif ). All other forms of commercial advertisement are still strictly prohibited. Such posts shall continue to be deleted and repeat offenders shall be banned.

If you have any comments about the new forums, good or bad, please feel free to share them. We're still building this place together and as always I value your opinion.

graemlins/beer.gif smile.gif

Update: The Multi-city chat client has been restored as well (Chat link in navigation menu).

[ December 10, 2002, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Eric ]

Steve
December 10th, 2002, 02:48 AM
This site keeps getting better. :D Don't know how ya have the time to keep up with it Eric, but it's greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! graemlins/beer.gif

Rockhorse
December 10th, 2002, 03:04 AM
Nice work Eric!!! graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I am really glad to see you get the "OTHER"
out of 4X4 for sale.
looking good!!!!
thanx, Duane

MisfitTom
December 10th, 2002, 03:21 AM
:D nice. ;)

boulderbob
December 10th, 2002, 04:03 AM
Good job Eric, your efforts are much appreciated. Bob

bsaunder
December 10th, 2002, 05:43 AM
looking good - I like the improvements graemlins/beer.gif

[ December 10, 2002, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: bsaunder ]

YotaRunner
December 10th, 2002, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Eric:
CO4x4 has been advertisement-free from day one and will remain so with the exception of this one forum and the vendors who are approved to use it. I'm no vender, but what is the approval process, i'm sure that someone will be interested....

Everything else looks great. Keep up the good work!

-Jerry-

Eric
December 10th, 2002, 06:50 AM
Good point, I mentioned it in the Vendor forum but forgot it here. They simply need to send me a PM and I'll provide them with the necessary info.

CAC91
December 10th, 2002, 11:08 AM
This is such a nice site. Even if it were just the For Sale forum it would be well worth visiting often.